When you need extra cash to cover life's little emergencies (an expensive home or auto repair, a new home computer, a medical procedure, or even debt consolidation) -- look to PCFCU for help! PCFCU has two great personal loan options that will enable you to manage your personal situation confidently and with peace of mind. Here's how:
PCFCU Signature Loan - This loan enables qualified members to borrow up to $5,000.00. Terms are available up to 60 months.
PCFCU Phone Access Loan (PAL)- This loan is a personal line of credit. Once this credit line is established, the member simply calls our Lending Department when the situation arises, specifies the amount of cash needed, and we will expedite payment to you. It's that easy!
Additional loan benefits include:
- Quick approval on your loan request
- Competitive interest rates
- Convenient loan payment options:
- Members receive a 1/2 percent reduction to the loan interest rate when their monthly loan payment is drawn automatically from their PCFCU checking account
- Members receive a 1/4 percent reduction to the loan interest rate for an ACH loan payment from another institution, or for a loan payment made through payroll deduction
- Coupon payment by mail (no interest rate reduction applies)
- Members may elect to purchase Credit Life Insurance or Credit Disability Insurance for additional protection. Ask a Lending Representative for details.
Click here to enter the secure site for processing your on-line Loan application.
Click here to print your Loan Application. Fax your completed application to 724-934-0952.
Questions about a PCFCU Personal Loan? Contact our Lending Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-462-1711, option 3.
Apply for your Personal Loan today!