Deposit / Payroll Deduction
ATM / Visa
Shared Branch Network
Click Here to Enroll Now
Online Banking is a FREE service
available to all PCFCU members.
Save time and money by enrolling today!
Direct Deposit is a FREE and convenient way to manage your pay check, pension check, government insurance check (social security, etc.) or tax refund. It gives you the option to safely transfer those funds to your PCFCU account without the need to visit the branch in person.
The benefits of direct deposit include:
- Quicker access to your money (direct deposits are processed faster than paper checks)
- Lost or stolen checks are eliminated
- Increased confidentiality, security and control with an electronic transaction
- Ability to divide your check into set amounts and distribute funds to sub-accounts
- Environmentally friendly due to paperless transaction
- IRS allows taxpayers to receive their tax refunds via direct deposit
- Convenient alternative for you if you do not live near a PCFCU branch or Credit Union Service Center
Since May 2011 the government has required that you receive payment through direct deposit or a pre-paid Debit Card known as, Direct Express Debit Master Card ®. For additional details, visit www.usdirectexpress.com.
If you are interested in establishing Direct Deposit, complete a direct deposit form and submit it to your employer or appropriate government agency responsible for processing your federal benefits.
Click here to print your Direct Deposit Form.
If you experience difficulty with the links on this page, your computer may have a pop-up blocker that is prohibiting the application. You can correct this by making the necessary changes in your system to allow pop-ups on this page, or by adding your financial institution's web address to your pop-up blocker's list of permissible sites. Be advised that you may have more than one pop-up blocker program enabled, particularly if you have installed additional tool bars to your browser.